Skip to main content

Request to Live in On-Campus Housing

Although our On-Campus Housing Policy requires students in their first two years out of high school to live in University Housing, we also serve students that look to stay with us after they have met this requirement. We are happy to accommodate these students, as long as space is available.

If a student is interested in submitting a request, they may do so by completing a request in the Housing & Dining Portal. Availability may change dependent on incoming student numbers. Requests received during each month are reviewed at the beginning of the following month. A response will be sent via email within the first 10 business days of the month your request is reviewed.